Ronald Koeman Shown Red Card As Barcelona Fall To Shock La Liga Defeat

 Koeman: "Looking at the goals, it is clear that we left them too many spaces, it is a hard defeat, we are disappointed. Starting tomorrow, we’ll go ahead and try to win the last 5 games to be champions..” 


Koeman: "I don't understand the reason for my red card. I didn’t say anything bad about him nor did I insult him...but hey, if the fourth official wants to be the star of the night, then very well..”


He adds: "I said something to the referee and he answered me in a way that had disrespected me, and I answered him back. But I did not insult him or anything” 


Koeman, on rotations: "We have played many games and accumulate a lot of fatigue, nothing more. I always try to put the best team according to many circumstances" 


Koeman: "We are disappointed. Starting tomorrow, we'll look ahead of us and try to win the last five games. This is the same as for the others."


Koeman: "Today's defeat is disappointing. A very hard blow. Now we have to analyze what happened and prepare for Sunday's game. It will be crucial for the outcome of La Liga."

Koeman: "I want the referee to tell me what words I used. I didn't use a single ugly word."

Koeman: "The rotations? I always try to put the best team. There is fatigue too..."

Comments